San Bernardino DUI Lawyer
Protecting Drivers’ Rights & Freedom in DUI Cases
Drunk driving arrests, even when they end with “failed” breathalyzer tests, do not need to end in convictions. They do not even need to end in plea bargains. A skilled San Bernardino DUI lawyer can meet with success in securing an acquittal or dismissal of charges altogether – with the right strategy and resources.
At the Law Office of Dennis Kuntz, we are committed to helping drivers at their DMV hearings and in criminal court proceedings related to DUI (driving under the influence). Because we approach every case with our full attention, we are able to fully understand the facts of the case and can develop more effective defense strategies. When you work with our firm, you work directly with our founding criminal defense attorney, Dennis Kuntz. And he is prepared to put his experience to work for you.
Call (909) 200-4045 today for a free DUI case evaluation!
San Bernardino DUI Attorney Dennis Kuntz Can Help
DUI is defined as driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, typically proven by a breath test or blood test. If this test shows a blood alcohol concentration of .08% or greater, the driver is considered to be “under the influence.” Drivers can still face DUI charges, however, if field sobriety tests and other conduct shows that their abilities are impaired – even if they are under the legal limit.
The technical issues involved in DUI cases can make them difficult to defend, but San Bernardino DUI defense attorney Dennis Kuntz is up to the challenge. He knows how to look for mistakes and misconduct that could turn an “open-and-shut” case in a defendant’s favor.
The following may open the door to an effective DUI defense:
- A breath test that is administered improperly
- A breathalyzer machine that is not properly calibrated
- Field sobriety test results that are skewed by inappropriate conditions (busy street, poor lighting, high-heeled shoes, etc.)
- Improper grading of a field sobriety test by the arresting officer
- Unlawful police stop (officer did not have probable cause to pull the driver over in the first place)
- Failure to read Miranda warning
- Mishandled blood evidence
For more information, call our firm at (909) 200-4045. We are here to protect your rights!