Juvenile Crimes

San Bernardino Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Defense Counsel for Minors

Imagine being handcuffed, taken to a police station, questioned by police, and placed in confinement. This is a frightening scenario for any person, but now imagine that you are a pre-teen, teenager, or young adult. What impact would this have on you, and how easily would you be coerced into saying or doing something that could negatively influence future charges? Although minors under the age of 18 are offered certain protections in police proceedings, there is no question that the presence of a San Bernardino criminal defense lawyer will positively impact the matter.

If your son or daughter has been arrested, we at the Law Office of Dennis Kuntz can provide experienced representation in juvenile justice proceedings. We can help from the instant that your child is accused of a crime, protecting his or her interests and future.

Call our firm today at (909) 200-4045 for a free consultation and find out how we can help you!

Types of Juvenile Crimes & How an Attorney Can Help

The juvenile court system in California was created to offer an alternative to traditional punishment handed down in the criminal courts. Minors are given a chance at rehabilitation as opposed to confinement, but this can go by the boards if a minor is accused of a violent crime, gang-related offense, or other serious crime. Some juvenile offenders may even be tried as adults. In fact, according to the California Department of Justice, Criminal Justice Statistics Center, over 1,100 minors were sent to court to be tried as adults in 2009 alone.

San Bernardino criminal attorney Dennis Kuntz can represent a minor’s interests in cases involving:

Protect your child’s future. Call (909) 200-4045 today!

  • My experience with Mr. Kuntz was a breath of fresh air, and I would definitely recommend hiring a dedicated, genuine attorney like him.

  • Mr. Kuntz handled my case professionally and kept me informed of my options from start to finish.

  • We felt very confident with Mr. Kuntz, and appreciated the lengths he would go to for our case.

Free Consultations Available

Contact Our Office

Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (909) 200-4045.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.